Friday, March 1, 2013

THIS BAG



A month has passed since I wrote a last blog post. I have broke the most important thing for a blogger - the camera, and it took a long time to repair it. But now everything is all right, and I am ready to share with you the latest news and pictures :)
So, I have a new favorite bag in my closet! To be honest, I'm ready to take it with me every day, no matter where I went :) As it is combined with more than a half of my wardrobe, you will see this bag on the pages of my blog over and over again :)
I congratulate all of you with the long-awaited spring! :)

Bag: Marc by Marc Jacobs.

Со дня моего последнего поста в блоге прошел месяц. У меня сломалась самая важная вещь для блоггера - камера, и потребовалось много времени, чтобы ее починить. Но сейчас всё в порядке, а я готова делиться с вами свежими новостями и фотографиями :) 
Итак, в моем шкафу появилась новая любимая сумочка! Если честно, я готова брать ее с собой каждый день, куда бы я ни шла :) Так как она подходит к большей половине моего гардероба, вы ее еще не раз увидите на страницах этого блога :) 
Поздравляю всех вас с долгожданной весной:)

1 comments:

Nina Papaioannou said...

Amazing picture! I love your bag and boots!
See you in my blog, maybe.
xxx
Nina
http://trendsurvivor.com/

Post a Comment