Sunday, November 4, 2012

VINTAGE WHITE



You may already know how much I love vintage clothes. When I found it stunningly beautiful dress from 80's, I just thought it would be great to alter it somehow. I want to remove the sleeves and make it shorter, about knee :) I hope to do with this dress all that I conceived and share with you my experience :)

Вы уже знаете, как я люблю винтажную одежду. Когда я нашла это потрясающе красивое платье 80-х годов, я сразу подумала, что было бы замечательно его как-нибудь перешить. Я хочу убрать рукава и сделать его короче-примерно до колен :) Надеюсь сделать с этим платьем всё, что задумала и поделиться с вами своим опытом :)

(my mom's vintage dress)

black & white

10 comments:

'the fashion departement' said...

Amazing picture!

KAROLLING said...

Beautiful *.*

fashionmagnolia said...

beautiful photo

Mishell said...

I like the photo!

http://luxuryofren.blogspot.com

GIAA said...

beautiful picture!

http://giaa-fashion.blogspot.com/

Johnny said...

very very beautiful<333
new follower:)
greatings from germany
xoxo

Eugene Marseille said...

Many thanks!<3

Patricia E. said...

You look so beautyful <3

Iva said...

Stunning !



Iva, beblondedontbestupid.blogspot.de

jeinspiration said...

Beautiful Pic.
Beautiful Outfit.
Beautiful woman.
<3 Jenn

Post a Comment