Saturday, November 10, 2012

SWEET NOVEMBER



My fears about the weather of yesterday did not come true, and it is very good. Today was a relatively mild weather for November :) Wearing a coat and high boots, I enjoyed a beautiful autumn day. Actually, I didn't thought that I would be wearing this coat. I bought it when I was in the second year of study (2009), and now I started to think that it looks to me is not as much as before. But in combination with a pretty cozy scarf my coat got a new life :)

Мои вчерашние опасения насчет погоды не оправдались, и это не может не радовать. Сегодня была относительно теплая погода для ноября :) Надев пальто и высокие сапоги, я наслаждалась прекрасным осенним днем. На самом деле, я не думала, что буду носить это пальто. Я его покупала, когда была еще на втором курсе (2009 год), и сейчас мне начало казаться, что оно смотрится на мне уже не так, как раньше. Но в сочетании с милым уютным шарфом мое пальто получило новую жизнь :)

(mango coat ; vintage scarf (90's) ; evita shoes ; bought in China bag)

Sweet November-4
Sweet November-6 Sweet November-5 Sweet November-3 Sweet November-2 Sweet November-1

8 comments:

Alexandra said...

Чудесный образ и фото удивительные!
Хороших выходных!

Best wishes, Alex
www.svetusvet.blogspot.com

macarena fernandez said...

you have a great blog and impeccable style!
come and visit mine!
http://www.refreshingmywardrobe.blogspot.com.es
http://www.facebook.com/MacferRefreshingMyWardrobe

Lucie Srbová said...

I am so in love with your boots and coat! Perfection:)

Kisses, Lucy:)

Eugene Marseille said...

Thanks, girls :)

circleofchaos said...

Thanks,for your lovely comment,dear.^^
Maybe follow each other on bloglovin and gfc?

♏αяᴄвєℓℓє cнaйєℓёйє ᵀᴴᴱ ᴼᴿᴵᴳᴵᴻᴬᴸ said...

Hello !! I am your newest follower /

Appreciate if U can FOLLOW me back :)

Very pretty and classy, love the look :)
I follow you now ! Wanna be your friend!
Follow me back on facebook ,instagram, twitter,and GFC and add me as a friend in GFC
love you dear :)

Marcchanelette.blogspot.com
MarcBelle Chanelene

Sarina said...

I like it :)

Liebste Grüße ViktoriaSarina

Milex said...

you know I love it

Post a Comment