Sunday, November 18, 2012

JEANS & STRIPES



I've always liked the combination of black and white stripes and red color. Whether it's a striped blouse and red skirt, striped dress and red shoes or striped sweater and red bag - this combination will always be very successful :)

Мне всегда нравилось сочетание черно-белых полосок и красного цвета. Будь то полосатая кофта и красная юбка, полосатое платье и красные туфли или полосатый свитер и красная сумка - это сочетание всегда будет очень удачным :) 

(mango sweater, flared jeans and bag; zara shoes)

Stripes
Stripes Stripes Stripes Stripes

13 comments:

♥Celyne Glam♥ said...

great blog
great photos

do u want follow each other?


xoxo


www.celyneglam.blogspot.com

utkaaa said...

perfect look! love ♥

Lisa said...

love the look <3
www.lebeberlin.net

Laura Through The Lens said...

I love your jumper (:

xx

http://laurathroughthelens.blogspot.co.uk/

Carol said...

Wow Lovely sweater!!
xx

Kacie Cone said...

I love the purse!

shygirlloudvoice.blogspot.com

Josephine/Jey said...

I love the bag, it's amazing. I hope you can check out my blog and follow if you like it, xx

Amanda said...

what a great look!

Sasya 咲紗 said...

очень гармонично ♡

Robbie L. said...

Hiya. You've got a really nice blog, I like the design and all. Kudos on that. Specially I think the banner is awesome.
Thanks for your comment on my blog btw, I appreciate it. :) Cheers from Milan.

Check out my blog @ OldScratchedVinyl.com :: Fashion, Street Photography, Architecture & Rants

fugeecat said...

That color combo is always great. And the photos are great.

http://heidiswanderings.blogspot.com/

Jamie said...

That sweater is gorgeous!

Jen Umm said...

this is such an amazing post, there is so much inspiration, love the pics!
Hope you're having a great weekend!
thanks for sharing!

if you like we can follow each other on bloglovin :)
let me know! 
STYLE DECORUM

Post a Comment