Wednesday, October 10, 2012

AROMAS



Today I want to tell you about my favorite perfumes. Now in stores a huge selection of different fragrances: Chanel, Dior, Kenzo, Guerlain... By the way of the new products I like "La Petite Robe Noir" by Guerlain. I just fell in love with that aroma and would love to get one in the future :) Now on my table are "Parisienne"  by Yves Saint Laurent and "Weekend" by Burberry. The first one is brighter and the second one is more delicate, but they both -are great fragrances :) 
Also, I have several testers by  "Madly" Kenzo and "Fan Di" Fendi  - a very bright feminine fragrances for upbeat and cheerful girl :)


Сегодня я решила рассказать вам о моих любимых духах. Сейчас в магазинах огромный выбор различных ароматов: Chanel, Dior, Kenzo, Guerlain... Кстати из новинок мне очень нравится "La Petite Robe Noir" от Gurlain. Я просто влюбилась в этот аромат и в будущем обязательно приобрету :) Сейчас на моем столике стоят "Parisienne" от Yves Saint Laurent и "Weekend" от Burberry. Один более яркий , второй более нежный, но оба - потрясающие ароматы :) 

Также у меня есть несколько пробников "Madly" Kenzo и "Fan Di" Fendi - очень яркие женственные ароматы для веселой жизнерадостной девушки :)



3 comments:

snow. white said...

Your blog is amazing dear! I absolutely love it! And your header is sooooo beautiful :)

xx
snowwhite90.blogspot.com

Eugene Marseille said...

Aww, thank you so much!:)

Charlotte said...

I love Parisienne! x

Post a Comment