Sunday, September 16, 2012

THE GLASSES




Firmoo.com (the global online optical store) produced for me a wonderful pair of glasses of excellent quality. I was pleasantly surprised by the excellent quality and service for such a small price. By the way, firmoo offers any pair of glasses for new customers for FREE! I'm sure that from a huge variety of models you can choose the one that is right for you :)

На сайте firmoo.com для меня изготовили замечательную пару очков отличного качества. Я была приятно удивлена великолепным качеством и сервисом, ведь стоят очки на сайте совсем недорого. Кстати, для новых покупателей firmoo предлагает любую пару очков бесплатно! Я уверена, что из огромного разнообразия моделей вы сможете выбрать ту, которая подходит именно вам :)





3 comments:

Nimur said...

http://www.firmoo.com/. ?
I will surely try to order to myself glasses on this site. You are magnificent :)

Jesika said...

You look super cool in them!! :o)) I´ve ordered mines earlier today :D (but another style)

Btw, I´ve added a Blog-Hop to my blog, so if you´re interested, feel free to join ;)

just JE NE SAIS QUOI
Twitter

Eugene Marseille said...

Thank you so much, guys:)

Post a Comment