Wednesday, August 8, 2012

NEW IN: SNEAKERS



Very soon I will have the trip, and I will spend flights in about 15 hours. Looked into my closet, I realized that I have absolutely no suitable shoes for this occasion .. I have only shoes and sandals with heels :) After a short pass to shop my choice fell on the sneakers. I did not wear sneakers since school :) I think I'm taking the easy way and wear them with jeans and a T-shirt :) And how do you wear sneakers? :)

Совсем скоро у меня намечается поездка, и я проведу в дороге примерно 15 часов. Заглянув в свой шкаф, я поняла, что у меня совершенно нет подходящей обуви для такого случая.. Только туфли и босоножки на каблуке:) После небольшого прохода по магазинам мой выбор пал на кеды. Я не носила кеды со времен школы:) Пожалуй, я пойду простым путем и надену их с джинсами и майкой:) 
А как вы носите кеды?:)

(sisley sneakers)



7 comments:

Katarina said...

love them! :)following you :)
http://the-caramel-dream.blogspot.com/

Naya said...

You`re right about wearing them with a casual tee and jeans,but you can probably wear them with a skirt something girly because the sneakers are not really girly so to counter balance that.

Creando mi armario said...

I love them!, i follow you :), kisses.

Cynthia Bagué said...

love them! a true basic


Cynthia

Estilo Hedónico said...

Great!!!

http://estilohedonico.blogspot.pt/

xoxo

jasmine said...

Beautiful blog! It's so clean and easy to look at, I love it!!! Love from LasVegas
-jasmine o.

ChicSinCity.com

Sara said...

Hi dear!
I love so much you're blog <3, I follow u.
My name in GFC is: sexy_paige_cucu.

Hope u follow back :) :)

A lot of kisses, honey.
http://zapatodetacon.blogspot.com.es/

Post a Comment