Saturday, July 7, 2012

ON THE WAY TO THE BEACH



Today I had the opportunity to work on my tan at the beach. Here are some photos that I want to share with you :) These pictures were taken on the way to the beach. I wore my old green shorts that still look good on me, and perfect for a hot day like today. I hope your weekend is great! :) 

Сегодня у меня появилась возможность немного позагорать на пляже. Вот несколько фотографий, которыми я хочу поделиться с вами:) они сделаны по пути на пляж. Я надела свои старые зеленые шорты, которые все еще смотрятся неплохо на мне, и отлично подходят для такого жаркого дня, как сегодня. Надеюсь, ваши выходные проходят отлично:)





old green shorts (no name)
victoriassecret.com crochet blouse
asos hat
black sandals (no name)
savage belt
victoria's secret bikini

4 comments:

Vertiginoso said...

And the giddy(licious) way you wear these shorts (perfectly) illustrates Summer's hedonistic mood I (shyly) can't help BUT confess ("Wink from a kind aesthete") !

à Bientôt, Antoine

Damycool said...

You look great! Love your outfit!
xoxo

Eugene Marseille said...

Thanks a lot:)

CHIC GIRL said...

que guapa, me encantan los shorts que llevas.
besitos

Post a Comment