Friday, July 20, 2012

LACE SKIRT



My body proportions are not perfect, I'm short, and I'm a little afraid to order a skirt of this style. Honestly, when I received it, I put it on the top shelf, I thought that it looks terrible on me. But today, examples of this skirt with heels, I realized how much I was wrong :) 
I got very nice and romantic look.

Мои пропорции не идеальны, я маленького роста, и юбку такого фасона я заказывать боялась. Честно говоря, когда я ее получила, отложила на верхнюю полку, мне казалось, что она ужасно на мне смотрится. Но сегодня, примерив эту юбку с каблуками, я поняла, как сильно я ошибалась:) 
Получился очень милый и романтичный образ.

  






mango t-shirt, bag and shoes / asos skirt / max&co sunglasses
FACEBOOK /// BLOGLOVIN' /// LOOKBOOK /// INSTAGRAM

5 comments:

Dani said...

you look so lovely :D

Damycool said...

Absolutely gorgeous! Love you skirt!
xoxo

Eugene Marseille said...

Thanks, girls :)

Agnieszka Guerrero Olesinska said...

You look so pretty! Love your skirt, would love to find sth like that
Thank you for your commment. I follow you and I would be happy if you decide to follow me back:-)
Kisses
Aga

Check my new post
www.agasuitcase.com

fleurani said...

OH my gosh, you look absolutely adorable in that laced skirt, that cream colour totally matches your skin tone and it just flattering. Love that romantic look so much on you. You have a new follower :-)

<3 Ani
www.fleurani.blogspot.de

Post a Comment