Monday, July 23, 2012

ELECTRIC BLUE PANTS AND THE PERFECT SHIRT



Yesterday was like the autumn: cloudy weather with a crazy wind from the sea. My outfit was a bit brighter than usual :) I mixed bright blue trousers with a soft blue shirt and a red handbag. What do you think about it together? :)
That blue shirt is perfect, because it had sewn just for me. Honestly, I often find it difficult to choose clothes like a shirt or jacket: often the shoulders broad, and narrow chest, the sleeves are too long. But on the site tailor4less (custom shirts)I chose the fabric, style, left my measurements, and was happy to get a perfect shirt for me :)

Вчерашний день был скорее осенним, чем летним: была пасмурная погода с сумасшедшим морским ветром. Мой образ был немного ярче, чем обычно:) Яркие синие брюки я скомбинировала с нежно голубой рубашкой и красной сумочкой. Что вы думаете об этом сочетании?:)
Эта голубая рубашка идеальна, ведь ее сшили специально для меня. Честно говоря, мне часто бывает сложно с выбором таких вещей, как рубашка или блейзер: то в плечах широко, то в груди узко, то рукава слишком длинные. На сайте tailor4less (рубашки на заказ) я выбрала ткань, фасон, оставила свои мерки, и была счастлива получить идеальную рубашку:)






mango bag, shoes and pants
christian dior vintage belt
necklace was gifted by my dad
tailor4less shirt 
( women's custom designed shirts here
men's custom designed shirts here)


7 comments:

Nimur said...

Perfect!!

Eugene Marseille said...

Thank you :)

Antonella Leone said...

great outfit <3 love teylor 4 less

2bytwin.com said...

Love that it´s so casuel but stylish at the same time, and thank u for the commont on our blog. U are very velcome to take a look at our new fashion blog and follow?, because we are not really using the old one anymore

http://2bytwin.com/

Roo said...

lovely look! A Kiss
Roo

fleurani said...

Great look, very modern and chic at the same time. There is nothing better than a tailored nice fitted blouse :-)

<3 Ani
www.fleurani.blogspot.de

Lucia said...

I just found your blog and I think it is amazing.I will come again for sure If you want we could follow each other? If you want just follow me and send me your link on lavieenrose.blog8@gmail.com and I will follow you immediately
http://liliemarlen.blogspot.com/

Post a Comment