Wednesday, July 11, 2012

CROCHET DRESS



I love to wear crocheted clothes in summer and white dress is now one of my favorites. I like to mix it with brown wedges and wide-brimmed hat. You have already noticed that I love hats :) The correct hat can successfully complete the look and make it more original. 

Я очень люблю носить вязаную одежду летом, а это белое платье сейчас одно из моих самых любимых. Мне нравится сочетать его с коричневыми босоножками на танкетке и широкополой шляпой. Вы уже успели заметить, что шляпки я очень люблю :) Правильная шляпка может удачно завершить образ и сделать его оригинальным.

(mango dress, motivi wedges, terranova hat, vintage christian dior belt)









8 comments:

Milena said...

Lovely outfit, I really like hat and dress, it looks great together. :)
With love, Milena
xx

Michal said...

Lovely and awesome outfit.The hat is so stylish and latest.Beautiful blog ,i have collected a lot of latest and lovely info.


beauty tips

lifestyles

A Possible Fantasy said...

love the way you accessorized this pretty dress! those wedges are beautiful!

Meekay said...

Pretty dress


http://thefashioninbox.blogspot.com

Tanja said...

Thank you for following my blog, I'm following you back!
Kiss!

Veronica said...

Thanks for visiting my blog!
Love yours too, following!

xoxo

Veronica

www.chicallover.com

Damycool said...

You look absulutely gorgeous! Beautiful dress!
xoxo

vintagelillies said...

Beautiful dress, I love your blog! You have great style!

www.vintagelillies.wordpress.com

Post a Comment