Sunday, July 1, 2012

BY THE SEA



Hi everyone :) I hope you had an amazing weekend. Unfortunately, yesterday was heavy rain and I had to stay at home all day. But today the sun came out again, and we decided to take a walk by the sea. I wore my favorite hat and long dress. In my opinion, this outfit is perfect for a summer stroll :) Have a wonderful week!:) 

Всем привет:) Надеюсь, ваши выходные прошли отлично. У нас, к сожалению, вчера был сильный дождь, и пришлось сидеть дома весь день. Но сегодня опять вышло солнце, и мы решили немного прогуляться возле моря. Я надела свою любимую шляпу и длинное платье. На мой взгляд, такой комплект идеально подходит для такой прогулки:) Удачной вам недели!:)




terranova hat and dress
black sandals (no name)

5 comments:

Damycool said...

Beautiful pictures!! Love your dress!
xoxo

Eugene Marseille said...

Thank you, Damy :) !

Izael Garrido said...

so lovely

Tie Bow-tie said...

Прекрасный образ, очень романтично!

unitedcolorsofaggie said...

great dress and I loveeeeeeeeeeee your sandals!!!following you now with GF and Bloglovin:-)

Post a Comment