Wednesday, June 27, 2012

FLORAL DRESS



On this floral dress I was immediately attrected interesting bow back detail. It looks very unusual and beautiful :) I decided to wear it with brown accessories. What do you think about this way?:)

В этом цветочном платье меня сразу привлекли интересные детали - бантики сзади. Выглядит очень необычно и красиво :) Я решила носить его с коричневыми аксессуарами. Что вы думаете об этом образе?:)




french connection floral dress
ysl vintage clutch
savage belt
motivi wedges

6 comments:

Lindissima said...

Hi dear Eugene!!!!!Great shooting, amazing accessorize. I am model&blogger from Milan, last two years live in Istanbul. I like your style and I start to follow you, will appreciate too much if you will give a look to my blog too. Here is a link
www.Lindissimaa.blogspot.com
www.Lindissimaa.blogspot.com
www.Lindissimaa.blogspot.com

Nimur said...

My flower :)

Damycool said...

You look awesome!! Love your dress!

MS AMYAGUILERA said...

Oh you're charming :)
Very attractive!

msamyaguilera.blogspot.com
Amy x

Lara said...

aaah I love the dress, and I think it's very chic with the brown accesoires xx

unitedcolorsofaggie said...

Beautiful dress my Dear!!!

Post a Comment