Tuesday, May 29, 2012

I graduated! And I'm back:)



I'm back :) I finally have the time to do my most favorite affair-write a fresh blog post. These three weeks were very hard for me. So much has happened, I started a new life. This is first of all due to the fact that I graduated from the University. All of free time this month, I has given for the exam and the protection of the diploma. I've defended well and I am very happy about :) now I am (although the degree will be awarded only after a month :)) an economist and expert on taxation. Now time for the blog, I will be much more :)
Let's talk about the outfit. Today I decided to combine black and white. Now the weather is cool, so this kit is ideal for an evening stroll :)

Я вернулась:) наконец-то у меня есть время, чтобы заняться моим самым любимым делом-написать свежий пост в блог. Эти три недели были очень сложными для меня. Столько всего произошло, у меня началась новая жизнь. Это, прежде всего, связано с тем, что я закончила университет. Всё свободное время в этом месяце я уделяла подготовке к экзамену и защите диплома. Я защитила на отлично и очень этому рада:) теперь я (хотя диплом вручат только через месяц:) ) экономист и специалист по налогообложению. Теперь времени для блога у меня будет намного больше:) 
Поговорим о моем сегодняшнем образе. Я решила сегодня сочетать черное с белым. У нас сейчас прохладно, так что такой комплект идеален для вечерней прогулки:)
_DSC0017
_DSC0027 _DSC0037 _DSC0042 _DSC0050 _DSC0059
chilia blazer
vintage ysl clutch
mango pants and shoes

BLOGLOVIN'

6 comments:

ANNA SALOV said...

красивая и элегантная девушка!!!

world on high heels said...

You look so pretty! I adore your bleazer and clutch!

xx

Vero Z. said...

the always dressy black & white...gorgeous! Kisses from a Spanish!

www.ilverostyle.com

Jesika said...

Very interesting clutch !! :))

*INTERVIEW + GIVEAWAY* - now on my blog: my interview with designer + vegan-friendly handmade NEON clutch GIVEAWAY!!!

just JE NE SAIS QUOI
Independent Fashion Bloggers
Follow my blog with Bloglovin
about.me/Jesika

Baby Budget Blog said...

In love with that white blazer! Really want one but can't find one that looks good on me :(

www.plentyforpennies.blogspot.com

Tanii said...

Love your boties! You look amazing in that outfit :)

Post a Comment