Sunday, April 29, 2012

Floral vintage dress



Floral print - one of the main trends of this spring. A dress that I wore today, is more than 20 years! Can you believe it? :) My mom wore it when she was at my age. I fell in love with this dress, it is incredibly feminine. And with shoes on high heels it looks so beautiful :)

Цветочный принт - один из главных трендов этой весны. А платью, которое я надела сегодня, уже больше 20 лет! Можете ли вы в это поверить?:) Моя мама носила его, когда была в моем возрасте. Я влюбилась в это платье, оно невероятно женственное. А с туфлями на высоких каблуках смотрится очень красиво:)
_DSC0065
_DSC0059 _DSC0071 _DSC0097 _DSC0150 _DSC0211 _DSC0179 _DSC0202
my mom's vintage dress
black suede heels

7 comments:

Inês de Castro said...

Amazing blog, would you mind take a look at mine and maybe follow if you like it ? i follow everyone back!

http://modelsontherunway.blogspot.pt/

and please if you can like my blog on the facebook: https://www.facebook.com/ModelsontheRunway

LOVE the dress *-*

Buzz said...

Love it!

Kiss,
Laura

Izael Garrido said...

you are so adorable and pretty, love your dress

Christeen said...

Lovely blog :) I would love to see much of your post! I hope we could follow each other.

Let me know once you followed me in google friend connect and I will follow right back.

-xoxo-
senyoritalakwachera.com

Cee said...

What a gorgeous dress, it fits you just perfectly! And the fact that it belonged to your mom makes it even more special :)
xox,
Cee
http://cocoandvera.blogspot.com

mochaccinoland said...

beautiful vintage dress! can't believe it's 20 yrs old!!! it looks new!!! :D

xoxo
mochaccinoland.blogspot.com

Stevia said...

that is one lovely dress!
i can't believe it's 20 yo! what??? #amazed

<3
The Sweetest Escape 

Post a Comment