Monday, March 5, 2012

Tiny purchases




Today I want to share my my experiences of the use of some products that I recently purchased. First time I bought a mac eye shadow and I very happy. Shadow of such a delicate tone, I have long wanted, and just a wonderful mac brush, make up with it - it is a pleasure:) 
Nail polish. I usually stick to the classic: red and white. Nail polish of this brand I also bought the first time. Great colors, I'm very pleased:)

Сегодня я хочу поделиться своими впечатлениями от использования некоторых продуктов, которые я недавно приобрела. В первый раз я купила тени фирмы mac  и осталась ими очень довольна. Тени такого нежного оттенка я давно хотела, а кисточка mac просто замечательная, красить глаза ею - одно удовольствие:) 
Лак для ногтей. Здесь я обычно придерживаюсь классики: красный, белый. Лак этой фирмы я тоже купила впервые. Отлично ложится, быстро сохнет, в общем, я довольна:)







15 comments:

Nimur said...

Nice tulips and shadow!

Fashionista said...

Lovely nail polishes!

Jéssica Mendes said...

So cute *-*

http://tedioprodutivo.blogspot.com/

Damycool said...

Super cool! ;)

Sophie said...

Love the nail polish colours.

I recently started a blog
xx

http://confettifashionblog.blogspot.com.au/

NaNa said...

These look like great products. Thanks for sharing! :)

Love from the NaNa girls x

Ioana-Carmen said...

Lovely post! Check my blog and give me like on Facebook if you want :)
Ioana

http://www.fashionspot.ro/

kimberly said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving a comment! )

Your blog is oh-so-cute! Such pretty photos above! The eye shadow colors looks great for subtle neutral looks.


Sending love,
kimberly
-xoxo-

http://www.AccordingtoKimberly.com

BROKEN.WHIMSY said...

These are quite some wonderful finds hun. I COMPLETELY agree with you when you say makeup is such a treat ^_^ Happy tue!

xx

Jairlany Oliveira said...

Linda!!!!!!
@JairlanyO

UnA said...

Thanks for your comment!

I never tried Zoya polish before.

I've read so many good comments about them, pls let me know how are they hehe

BTW love your blog.

Following you, Would you like to follow me back?

<3 Una

Sandra Leiva said...

Nice stuff!
I love MAC! <3

Joandy said...

i love your nail polish colors!!!

Kim L said...

Pretty pictures! :) ad great buys!

x
Kim
accidental encounters

Yria said...

Nice blog!!i follow you!!! Kiss
Http://lavieenrose-yria.blogspot.com

Post a Comment