Thursday, March 1, 2012

On the frozen sea



Hello, my dears! Spring started today and I congratulate you on this:) Today I was working as usual on weekday. I work in the office and get dressed simply and modestly. What you think about it? Too boring?:) For me, it is important to get your opinion because I created this blog to find my own style and become better:) After work we went to the cinema with Alex to see "The Vow", a great movie about love, romantic girls must see:)  Here are a few photos taken on the frozen sea after watching the movie:) 

Привет, мои дорогие! Сегодня началась весна, и я поздравляю вас с этим:) Сегодня я работала, как обычно в будний день. Работаю я в офисе и одеваюсь туда просто и скромно. Что вы думаете об этом? Слишком скучно? :) Для меня важно ваше мнение, потому что я создавала этот блог, чтобы найти свой стиль и стать лучше:)  После работы мы с Лёшей пошли в кино на фильм "Клятва". Отличный фильм про любовь, романтичным девушкам смотреть обязательно:)  Вот несколько фотографий, сделанных на замерзшем море после просмотра фильма:)

_DSC1398

_DSC1393
_DSC1418

_DSC1434


MANGO BLOUSE
MANGO SKIRT
BOUGHT IN CHINA BAG
MANGO COAT
HAND MADE SCARF
EVITA SHOES 

15 comments:

Nimur said...

you are beauty ***

Fashionista said...

Fabulous photos!!!!

Anuki said...

Wowwww the pictures are very beautiful!!

Lovely look!!

Kisses!

http://elbauldeanuki.blogspot.com

Emma said...

I love your style, it's not boring at all! :-)

Kim AllAboutTheStyle said...

amazing pictures and background !! Love your blog and style

Leticia Oliveira said...

Wow dear, lovely!!
Kiss
www.blogdaleoliveira.com

Neide said...

Hello,thanks for comments in my blog.
Beautiful skirt,nice look.I like!!

Bego said...

beautifull pics!!love your blog!!

xx
Bego
http://bgo-mychiccloset.blogspot.com/

Marta said...

Amazing outfit! Very FRENCH!

Xoxo

Kim L said...

This pic is magical! looks as if u were walking on water :)

x
Kim
accidental encounters

Rejina Tyson said...

Love this picture! Great outfit! ;)

You Like It? I Made It!
http://youlikeitimadeit.blogspot.com/

Christine Yun said...

These photos are so beautiful. You have amazing style too. Would love for us to follow each other. Now following, hope you'll follow back!

-Christine
http://trendenvy.blogspot.com/

Apolline said...

Great look ! I love theses photos :)
Xxo

http://freedame-fashion.blogspot.com

Inês de Castro said...

I love the outfit and the photos. Your blouse is adorable!

Blogger said...

Do you like live sex cams? Then check out BongaCams.

Post a Comment