Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Camel and electric blue



The outfit with camel coat and black beret was my favorite of last autumn. This coat - one of the best purchases in the last year. I must say that I am delighted with the simple design and beautiful gentle color :) Today I decided to combine it with electric blue trousers. What do you think about this unusual combination?

Моим самым любимым образом прошлой осени был образ в бежевом пальто и черном берете. Это пальто - одна из самых удачных покупок за последний год. Должна сказать, что я в восторге от простого дизайна и красивого нежного цвета:) Сегодня я решила скомбинировать его с ярко синими брюками. Что вы думаете о таком необычном сочетании?

_DSC2310
_DSC2279
_DSC2304
_DSC2262
_DSC2320
motivi coat
mango pants, shoes and blouse
terranova scarf

7 comments:

Nimur said...

So beauty!!

world on high heels said...

You look gorgeous! LOVE IT.

xx

Camelia Flower said...

you're super chic. Love the coat!
I've recently posted an outfit on my blog, come and visit me if you want to.
xoxo
http://cameliaandglitters.blogspot.it/2012/03/sunday-sunset-outfit-naked-palette.html

Domi said...

The combination is energetic and fresh, you look great!

Kisses,

http://domi-lapetiterobe.blogspot.com

MsSmeraldina said...

I subscribe. If you want to return? ^^ Kiss from Italy!
http://mssmeraldina.blogspot.it/2012/03/nail-polish-of-day-8.html

Paula said...

This is such a beautiful coat! You look lovely dear!

www.superclementina.blogspot.com

Lily said...

Oh I absolutely LOVE this! Gorgeous!!

khaki pants for men

Post a Comment