Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Wind in my hair



Hello to all my readers:) I hope you  had a wonderful Valentine's Day.
I recently uploaded the photos which I dressed in black. Today I decided to create a new post about that dress with cardigan. At this time I'm not wearing only black:) What you think about this look? I will be glad to know your opinion:)

Привет всем моим читателям:) Я надеюсь, вы замечательно провели День Святого Валентина.  Недавно я выкладывала фотографии в черном платье. Сегодня я решила сделать еще несколько фотографий в нем. На этот  раз на мне не только черное:) Что вы думаете об этом образе? Буду рада узнать ваше мнение:)

_DSC0669
_DSC0670
_DSC0705
_DSC0724

 AX PARIS DRESS
MANGO CARDIGAN
BOUGHT IN CHINA BAG
VINTAGE CHRISTIAN DIOR BELT
MANGO SHOES




7 comments:

follow me around said...

Love your look:)

www.followme-around.blogspot.com

Fashionista said...

so pretty!

Damycool said...

Beautiful! Great pictures and great outfit! Love it!

Nimur said...

perfect!!!

Alex Gaga said...

Очень понравилась твоя сумочка и обувь! Выглядит замечательно!

MIRTE said...

Love your outfit!!

My Blog: MyFashionMind

Mariana said...

I love those botes, I have ones like those!

ClucbCouture giveaway on Miss Tangerine, enter it! :)

Post a Comment