Saturday, February 18, 2012

At the lake



Saturday. My day-off:) I'm finally able to sleep till 12 o'clock, what I dreamed the whole week. And after dinner I met with Alex and we went for a walk near the lake and, of course, took some photos:)  These boots I wore last winter, but today I decided to wear it. I think many people understand me: at the end of winter begins to oppress the all winter shoes and clothes and does not make sense to buy new things, and suddenly you find in the closet the old thing which you did not already irritate and looks different:) 

Суббота. Мой выходной:) я наконец смогла поспать до 12 часов дня, о чем я мечтала всю неделю. А после обеда я встретилась с Лешей, и мы пошли гулять возле озера и, конечно, сделали несколько фотографий:)  Эти сапожки я носила прошлой зимой, но сегодня решила их надеть. Думаю, многие поймут меня: в конце зимы начинает угнетать вся зимняя одежда и обувь, а новую покупать смысла нет, и вдруг ты находишь в шкафу старую вещь, которая уже тебя не раздражает и выглядит по-новому:)

_DSC1003
_DSC0989

_DSC0985

_DSC1059

_DSC1038


MANGO SKIRT
BOUGHT IN CHINA BAG
BLACK SUEDE BOOTS
SAVAGE BELT
RESERVED SWEATER

7 comments:

Judith said...

Wow this outfit is gorgeous! I really love your style!
x Judith

fashionflashed.blogspot.com

Tamyr said...

I can't say I understand what winter's like because we have Summer all year through, but I have to say that I am so loving your shoes and purse. :)

Tatiana Melo said...

Oi..nossa ficou lindo o look..arrasou..bjss!!

SH said...

beauty. would be wonderful if you could visit my blog

The Fashion Scan said...

Great blog!!! If you want take a look at my new blog!!! Follow each other on GFC and Bloglovin??!!! Let me know dear!! kiss :D

http://thefashionscan.blogspot.com/

Lara said...

Thank you! you have a very chic sense of style loveit, and looove the top I love anything with stripes xxx

EJC said...

I love reusing old clothes! Great outfit great boots.

Please follow my blog!

xo
ejc

www.stilettobeats.com

Post a Comment