Sunday, January 29, 2012

Yesterday



Hello, my beautiful readers!:) here are some photos, taken yesterday. I love simple looks, as you already noticed. My favorite blue jeans with me for more than one season, I love it and wear again and again. You know, these are the only jeans for a long time, which are perfect for my height (usually I have to cut the pants), so I`m in no hurry to part with it:)
Have a wonderful week!:)

Привет всем моим читателям:) вот несколько фотографий, сделанных вчера. Я люблю простые образы, как вы уже успели заметить:) Мои любимые голубые джинсы со мной уже не один сезон, я их люблю, и надеваю снова и снова. Вы знаете, эти джинсы-единственные за долгое время, которые идеально подходят под мой рост (обычно мне приходилось обрезать брюки), так что я не спешу с ними расставаться:)
Удачной вам недели:)
_DSC0379
_DSC0403 _DSC0387

Shirt: Mango
Jeans: Motivi
Belt: Savage
Bag: YSL (Vintage)
Shoes: Mango
xxxx


BLOGLOVIN` /// FACEBOOK

20 comments:

Nimur said...

so cute... ***

Gratkaa said...

Cute shirt. :) And the shoes are brilliant, I like very much;]

Ceciliette said...

I love simple looks! Your effortless cute with this one ;)

Jeasmine Incoglia - keep in touch with fashion said...

great outfit! thanks for your visit on my blog and for your sweet comment, also I like your blog, Now I am happy to be your follower , I hope you will want to follow me on facebook
Keep in touch with fashion have a good day... keep in touch ....

la tiquismiquis said...

oh, wonderful pictures! i love every single one. :)

la tiquismiquis
http://tqsm.blogspot.com

Fabrizia said...

Wonderful photos, I like them!!! This is such a nice post!

Take a look and if you want we can follow each others: Cosa mi metto???
Win an amazing dress of your choice up to £200, enter the Zeleb giveaway

Ana Carolina said...

Great post!

xoxo!
http://simplesglamour.blogspot.com/

Cabide Moderno said...

Love the look, so beautiful!
xoxo, www.cabidemoderno.blogspot.com

Andressa Rodrigues said...

Your blog is beautiful, I love your photos *-*
I will always be here watching your posts!

Manu Andrade said...

Ta tendo sorteio no blog!! Se der, da uma passadinhaa por lá e participaa!!
Espero sua visitaa..
bjbjs.
www.oblogdamanu.com

Estampadeoncinha said...

I loved =)
bjins
Kell
www.estampadeoncinha.com.br

Batom nos Dentes said...

Beautiful! :)

Xoxo, Maria Luiza
http://www.batomnosdentes.com/

blog da sonha gleide said...

Oi Eugenia obrigada pelo carinho no meu cantinho,adorei o seu blog,lindo look,estou te seguindo se puder segue o meu também,bjus
http://blogdasonhagleide.blogspot.com

Loma S. said...

So beautiful. You are amazing. I liked so much for find a russian girl on this blog, because I do English Course, and my teacher is Russian. rsrs. If you want, follow me. Besides that, I LOVED YOUR SHOES!! I want themmmmmm. hahaha.

Kisses.
http://todososmeusesmaltes.blogspot.com/

Gazie said...

Hi Eugenia!
I love shirt and jeans!
Kisses
Gazie
www.legadodamoda.com.br

Caroline Queiroz said...

It's beautiful!

Kisses

Talita said...

Hi Eugenia!

Thanks for our visit in my blog!
Classic Style! shirt and jeans.

XOXO

Paloma Santos said...

Hi Eugenia.

Great outfit.
Thanks for visiting my blog
Kisses!

Adriana Fernandes said...

Beautiful! I loved the boot. Thanks for visiting my blog. kisses..
www.chocolatecommenta.com

Johnny said...

i think im in love with your shoes<333
xoxo

Post a Comment