Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Gifts



 Привет всем моим читателям! Надеюсь, вы чудесно проводите зимние каникулы, а 2012 год начался у вас просто замечательно:) В этом посте я собрала несколько фотографий подарков, которые я получила от моего парня на Новый год. 
Я давно хотела простые серьги-гвоздики с бриллиантами. Они смотрятся очень нежно и идеально подходят к любому образу. Второй подарок, который я получила-винтажный ремень, в который я влюбилась сразу, как только увидела:) на талии смотрится шикарно с платьем или с кардиганом. Вы обязательно увидите его в моих следующих постах:) Я давно не делала фотографий своих образов, и собираюсь исправить это-завтра же иду делать новые красивые фотографии:)

Hello, my lovely readers! I hope that your winter holidays are wonderful, and 2012 started fine for you:) In this post I have collected a few photos of gifts which I received from my boyfriend on New Year`s Eve. 
I have long wanted a simple earrings with diamonds. It looks very soft and perfect for any look. The second gift that I received is a vintage belt, to which I fell in love as soon as I saw it:) Looks gorgeous at the waist with a dress or cardigan. You will definitely see it in my next posts. I want to show you some of my looks, and tomorrow I`m going to take a new beautiful photos:)


xxxx
Eugenia

Следуйте за моим блогом с bloglovin

10 comments:

Ana Wallflower said...

Hei! I just found your blog and it is amazing1 I am following it now!

Also, I would be delighted if you would enter my giveaway so you can win an amazing perfume: Citizen Queen by the brand Juliette has a gun.
Here is the link to my giveaway: http://theribbonwallflower.blogspot.com/2012/01/giveaway-juliette-has-gun-citizen-queen.html

Good luck!

xoxo,
Ana Wallflower

AnnE Romanini said...

Olá, feliz 2012!!
Vim retribuir a visita, amei o teu blog!!
Bjos'ss
www.anneromanini.blogspot.com

CamomilaRosaeAlecrim said...

Hello, many thanks for your visit in my blog. Make yourself comfortable in "my place"... once I’m in yours (blog) and I really enjoyed it very much... I will become your follower.
Best regards and positive energy!
CamomilaRosa.

Ángeles Madrid said...

Qué bonita!

http://angelesydiablillos.blogspot.com/

Nah..s2..Zeh said...

Hiiii.

I loved your blog!!!! Please follow me??

www.vaidadesutil.blogspot.com

Bárbara Neves said...

Obrigada pela visita, volte sempre!
Encantada com o brinco!
Beijos e tudo de melhor neste ano!
http://combarbaraneves.blogspot.com/

Carmen said...

The belt is awesome :)
xx
www.clothesandcamera.blogspot.com

Tais ♥ said...

Oi Eugenia que mimo !!!
Seguindo vc ;)
Amei teu passeio la no meu canto...
Bjoos.
decorehouse

DaniCosta said...

Fico feliz de você ter gostado do meu blog!=)
http://daniele-costa.blogspot.com/

Carolina said...

It's so amazing (:
Love it!

Post a Comment