Friday, December 9, 2011

Tiffany & Co



Недавно я получила замечательный подарок от Лёши - потрясающе нежный декорированный бриллиантом серебряный кулон. Я давно хотела себе украшение именно от Тиффани, дизайн украшений этой фирмы не оставит равнодушной ни одну девушку:) Получив эту подвеску в подарок, я сразу влюбилась в нее, и теперь не хочу ее снимать ни днем, ни ночью:) Лёша, я знаю, что ты читаешь это, спасибо тебе за эту маленькую радость!:)

I recently received a wonderful gift from Alex - stunningly tender silver pendant decorated with diamond. I have long wanted to get jewelry from Tiffany & Co, because I adore the design. After receiving this pendant as a gift, I immediately fell in love with it, and now I don`t want to take it off, day or night:)  Alex, I know that you reading it, thank you for this little happiness!:)


xxxx
Eugene

12 comments:

Aphrodite said...

Love it!


xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

lapetiteblonde said...

oohh so nice!!love it!!
thanks for your comment and follow you on google!!
kisses pretty and have a nice weekend=)

María Agostina Saracco. said...

OOOhhhh love it!!!
Thanks for your comment, i'm following!
XOXO

Duapara said...

hello!! I love your blog,it is nice. thanks for the sweet comment, I am following you now, and you??
kisses
Duapara

Nelly said...

beautiful!!! I have one Tiffany's pendant too and i adore it!!

kiss!

Tiffany said...

it's beautiful! :)

la chica de la máscara said...

oh it´s cute!
Kisses

follow me around said...

Love it!!!:)

www.followme-around.blogspot.com

Disfrutando la moda said...

Thanks for you comment in mu blog, I follow you, do you like to follow me?????
Kisses

CR said...

Such an adorbale piece! Really like it

xx

Gunel (Guni) said...

Thank you so much for your lovely comment! I really liked your blog and following you! Follow me back if you also enjoy my blog! =} Spasibo! =}

http://www.artbyguni.blogspot.com

Melanie said...

That is such a pretty necklace! I received a Tiffany's necklace as well in October from my boyfriend (it was our anniversary). I wear it all the time! I love the little bag that Tiffany's products come in as well...its super soft :)

Post a Comment