Friday, December 16, 2011

Christmas outfit ideas: Black & Gold





Hello, my beautiful readers!
Christmas and New Year are very soon, and now it is a time to think about the outfit. Today I decided to collect a kit that, in my opinion, is perfect suited for this wonderful celebration. In this outfit can not to remain unnoticed:)
And what outfit will you celebrate the New Year?:)



Привет всем моим читателям!
Новый год уже совсем скоро, и пора задуматься о праздничном наряде. Сегодня я решила собрать комплект, который, по моему мнению, идеально подходит для этого замечательного праздника. В таком образе невозможно остаться незамеченной:)
А в каком наряде будете встречать новый год вы?:)

****
Dress: Topshop
Shoes: nelly.com
Clutch: Gucci
Ring: www.maxandchloe.com
Nail polish: Chanel

****
xxxx
Have a great weekend!
Eugenia

11 comments:

khloegold said...

Nice blog post, that gold eyeshadow looks so nice

martiita said...

Great gold style!
Love from armarioenduddas :)

FashionFreak/Mihaela said...

Great post. I really like your blog.^^

new post - follow me♥mfashionfreak

Thanks for visiting my blog.

Emma said...

Thank you so much for your comment!
I love your collage!

XOXO from Holland
fashionmousse.blogspot.com

Ruta, Look Ugly in a Photograph said...

I love that eye make-up. So pretty. I'm definitely going to try that for Christmas.

cecylia.com said...

great picks dar- these are perfetc for Christmas!! :)
http://cecylia.com

xx

Julyet said...

Thanks for your comment:)
i LOVE the dress!
xx

http://julyets.blogspot.com/

María José said...

Hy! I found your blog through Chiccisimo. I really like your looks and pictures! I'm following you now. My nick is LTR. Kisses!

http://letapisrouge-by-jota.blogspot.com/

Nina. said...

Thanks for your comment.
Love these outfit combination here.
:) xo

amenita said...

Uhhh, I love this style. You´ve got a great taste.
Follow you no? Follow me back?

amenita

carooolyne said...

This outfit ist beautiful.

xoxo
http://jungle-of-life.blogspot.com/

Post a Comment