Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Leather jacket again




Я провела эти выходные в маленьком китайском городке. Посмотрела на настоящую, "неприкрытую" Азию и наелась китайской еды.

I spent this weekend in a small Chinese town. I looked at real, "naked" Asia and ate Chinese food.

I was wear:
Leather jacket: New Yorker
Scarf: bought in China
Blouse, Pants & Shoes: Mango





Я давно хотела купить духи YSL Parisienne, и вот, в duty-free я наконец это сделала :) 
Обожаю этот запах, он просто потрясающий. Еще мне безумно нравится Chanel Chance, но такой цветочный аромат больше подходит для лета, чем для такой холодной осени, какая она сейчас в моем городе)

 have long wanted to buy perfume YSL Parisienne, and then, in duty-free, I finally did it:)
I love this fragrance, it is amazing. I also like Chanel Chance, but a floral fragrance is more suitable for summer than a cold autumn, which is now in my city)

Have a nice day!

xxxx
Eugenia




7 comments:

Ivanka said...

you look lovely.

http://www.sweetladylollipop.blogspot.com/

Rachel {Da Paura ♥} said...

So beautiful and stylish! I love this outfit!

Anna ♥ said...

hi, where are you from? :)

Eugenia said...

Thanks:)


Anna, I`m from Russia :)

Kasia said...

Lovely outfit Eugenia! Especially I like the skarf:)Thanks for your comment!
Kisses, Kasia

Zorian said...

Eugenia, love the outfit.

Jazz said...

You look so effortlessly chic and comfortable! Also, it’s insane how pretty you are!

Post a Comment