Sunday, September 4, 2011

Autumn is here!





 Неожиданное похолодание заставило меня вспомнить об одежде, которую я носила весной. Я решила показать вам пару моих весенних образов, я буду носить эти вещи и этой осенью тоже. Джинсы (или платье), ботильоны и кожаная куртка-мой любимый образ для университета, просто и удобно  :)

A sudden cold snap made me think about the clothes I wore in the spring. I decided to show you a couple of my spring looks, I`ll wear these clothes this fall too. Jeans (or dress), boots and leather jacket-this is my favourite look for university. Simple and comfortable :)
 Jeans: Motivi
Blouse: Mango







Dress: Mango
Leather jacket: Amisu
Bag: Motivi

xxxx
Eugenia

16 comments:

Francesca said...

awesome leather jacket! xx opinionslave
/ twitter: @opinionslave

Beatrice said...

LOVE the blouse and the shoes! AMAZING!!!!

inmyhansonshirt said...

You are so pretty! I love those shoes and that jacket!!

http://the-creationofbeauty.blogspot.com

alessandra nitti said...

amazing pics :-) really!

http://wonderfashionista.blogspot.com/

hausofchic said...

cute outfits!

t said...

Nice outfits!

http://initialed.blogspot.com

Wiola said...

Beautiful look! I just love this shoes on this very cute, skinny heel:)
Shall we follow each other? Would love to have you as my follower and promissed to follow back, xoxox

www.polkalike.blogspot.com

Carlinn said...

Love these autumn themed photos!

alexandra.samarina said...

Женя,спасибо Вам за комментарий!
Прекрасные фотографии! А ботильоны...просто мечта!
Неужели уже так холодно в России?((((

Александра

http://fashion-bridge.blogspot.com

Rachel {Da Paura ♥} said...

You are gorgeous and stylish! I'm obsessed with your boots!! Where are they from? By the way, I am your newest follower. :)

xx
Rachel

Fabrizia said...

Hi! I found your blog and I like it so much! you look really great in this outfit!
Come and visit my blog, and if you like it, follow me, I'll be waiting for you!

Cosa mi metto???

CINDY NGO said...

leather jacket for fall/winter = yes please. :)


hope you'll visit again soon & enter my YSL inspired arty ring giveaway HERE :)

xx,
cins - design3rd

Belle Armed said...

finally! I've longed for autumn since may..

You look great in that outfit

<3

Jazzy E (hivenn) said...

So beautiful! x hivenn

Eugenia said...

Thank you, guys, for your sweet comments!:)

Rachel, thank you for following me :) These shoes of unknown brand, I found them in an ordinary shop in Russia, which sells inexpensive shoes :)

Александра, у нас уже с начала сентября по утрам и вечерам холодно, а днем 20 градусов, а сейчас уже ночью -1 :)

Taa said...

The shoes are really really nice

www.taa.ge

Post a Comment