Wednesday, August 17, 2011

What around me today





 Сегодня у меня выходной и я решила немного отдохнуть дома. Я люблю фотографировать разные милые мелочи вокруг себя, и я собрала некоторые из них в этом посте :) 

Today is my day off, and I decided to get some rest at home. I love to photograph different cute little things around me, and I have collected some of them are in this post :)


Я пока не была в Париже, и поехать туда - моя мечта :) 

I have not been in Paris, and my dream is to go there :)



Я люблю мишек Тэдди :)

I love Teddy Beers :)


Я сделала эту фотографию вчера, когда была в гостях у Лёши. Этого кота оставили ему на время. Он милый, не правда ли?:)

I took this photo yesterday, when I was at Alex`s flat. The cat left him for a while. He is so cute, isn`t it?:)



Have a nice day
Eugenia 

0 comments:

Post a Comment